Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter was FABULOUS!

Easter morning was fun. The kids looked through their baskets, and then we got ready to head to Grandma and Grandpa Butler's. It's really difficult to pick just a few photos, but I tried my best, and then I'll just send an email with a link to all of them on picasa. Sound good?

Bailey had spotted the butterflies and took a great photo. So, yes, I had to copy her and take one, too. Haha. When I first saw her photo, I thought the butterfly was fake, but she assured me it was real, and sure enough ... it was. Cool.
Grandma Joan made a wonderful brunch for us. All sorts of amazing food (of course). Strawberry crepes, Chicken Divan crepes, an egg/polenta dish, donuts, ham, sausage and bacon.
Good, good stuff.
All the kids (even the big ones) participated in the egg hunt. I suppose when money is involved, they'll do just about anything. Love that. : )
Check out all her goodies and the money pile! Yep, yep. She ended up with $16 (the most)!
Saying goodbye to Mom and being goofy.
More goofiness!
Cute one of Bailey and her Grandma.

3 comments:

Bryan & Alexa said...

Sounds like you guys had a very enjoyable Easter! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! I love that picture of the butterfly, it looks so awesome.

The Clark's said...

Hi Guys,

Love all the great family pictures and especially the one of Joan & Miss Bailey & the boys. Totally Cute!! Great Job with the outdoor pic's too.

Luv & Miss Ya, Nana

Haylee's Blog said...

I love all the flowers (Joan must spend all her time tending to her garden).... it sure looks beautiful! I also must say that Bailey is a "natural" when it comes to picture taking..... sometimes when you don't try so hard, they turn out the best. Very cool. We had a nice Easter too...very relaxing.

Love Auntie Darcy
(Oops - I'm on Haylee's acct.)