I know I've mentioned here before that I love to pull pictures from my picture vault. Haha. I don't really have an actual picture vault, but when I find a doosey like this one, you'd think it came from some long lost vault ... somewhere. Right? I was actually looking for a picture to put with my quote for the day:"Masquerading all day
as a normal person
day after day
is exhausting."
Tee hee. I don't know why, but that quote just makes me giggle.
Anyway, the picture ended up not going with the quote, but I thought I'd post it anyway. This is circa June 1984. I had just graduated from high school. I liked chartreuse green MG's, Journey, and apparently very short-short shorts.

3 comments:
wow what a hottie you are !!! I bet it brings back memories !! Anyway loved to see and hear about yours and Bailey's weekend with Roy and Joan ! Tell her for me she looks Awesome ! Miss ya all!
XOXO
Jodie
You look good Auntie! I absolutely love Journey, and your shoes! HAHAHA. Sexayyy mama! :)
WOW! I know you loved the car. I agree with Lex nice shoes. But do you really have on shorts???? Love the picture.
Hugs and Kisses
Mom
Post a Comment