Thursday, September 25, 2008

So, I've been quite the busy creative bee ...

This is an example of the beautiful personalized wall art that I've begun making. This is one I did for Alexa and Bryan. I'm getting ready to sell them on eBay and hopefully on www.etsy.com. I'm also getting ready to launch my new blog (and hopefully future website) of all the other pretty personalized things that I make. I'm hopeful that this will turn into a nice little business for myself. I recently made invites for Alexa, Bryan and Brandon's upcoming Birthday/Halloween party. I will post a picture of those once Alexa has received them. I don't want to spoil the surprise! (I do hope she likes them.) I'm also working on special invites for Makayla for a Twilight themed birthday party that Darcy is planning for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOKING GOOD GIRL FRIEND!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST. BRING IT ON.
LOVE MOM