We are off to Tom and Amanda's house for swimming, bbq and fireworks. Should be a grand 'ole time! Hope your day is safe and filled with good memories.
Cute pictures Bailey! I wish I could go all out and crazy and wear that kind of stuff, but if I did people would probably look at me like im crazy! HAHAHA.
Tizzy Fit Papercrafts is your one-stop shop for beautifully coordinated, DIY, scrapbooking mini book kits in a variety of styles, sizes and themes. We use only top quality products to create our one-of-a-kind kits. You will not be disappointed! Don't see the theme you're looking for? Need a larger quantity for a party or get-together? Email us and we'd be happy to try to accommodate your wishes. Thank you for stopping by.
1 comment:
Cute pictures Bailey! I wish I could go all out and crazy and wear that kind of stuff, but if I did people would probably look at me like im crazy! HAHAHA.
Hope you guys had a fun and safe 4th!
Love you and miss you!
Lex
Post a Comment